The Solutions Division offers a single interface and value-based resource team specializing in deepwater system engineering and project management coupled with a provision for equipment design, fabrication, installation, field maintenance, and intervention.
Cross offers engineering, design, fabrication, implementation of design, integration of controls on client subsea packages, in house SIT/FAT of complete or components of subsea packages, as well as offshore operations of subsea intervention systems and complete controls packages.
- IWOCS Support (Installation and work over control system)
- Management, build, and operation of direct hydraulic control systems
- Management, build, and operation of E/H MUX control systems Management of upgrade from a direct hydraulic control system to a complete E/H MUX system
- Evaluation and Refurbishment of completions packages that are client and project specific
- Testing and flushing client owned umbilical
- Spooling services
Intervention and Abandonment
Workover Riser Packages with Emergency Disconnect System for Live Well Interventions, Completions, and Plug & Abandonments. Packages designed for use on mudline, conventional, and horizontal Subsea Trees.
- CROSS 3.0 WRP Workover Riser 3.06" ID Bore, 15,000 PSI
- CROSS 4.0 WRP Workover Riser 4.06" ID Bore, 10,000 PS
- CROSS 7.0 WRP Workover Riser Package 7.06" ID Bore, 10,000 PSI
- CROSS 3.0 Riserless Intervention Package 3.06" ID Bore, 10,000 PSI
- CROSS 3.1 Riserless Intervention Package 3.06" ID Bore, 10,000 PSI
- CROSS 7.0 Riserless Intervention Package 7.0625" ID Bore, 10,000 PSI
Riserless Intervention Package for use from Multi-Service Vessels to work on mudline and conventional subsea trees.
Live Well Intervention with slickline and electric line,including diagnostics, zone isolation, sleeve shifting, and perforating Plug and Abandonemnts.